Lifestyle Protection

Lifestyle Protection Plan

Most people I ask this question to don’t have an immediate response, which is quite troubling.

If you or your partner can’t work or earn income, or pass away, what financial risk plans do you have in place?

There are a number of things you can do to protect yourself from these very real financial risks.

– Self insurance

 – Life insurance

– Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance

– Trauma / Critical Illness insurance

– Income Protection

– You can pay the bills by using sick leave, savings, selling assets, etc.

– Pays out a lump sum if you die

– Pays out a lump sum if you are unlikely to work again

– Pays out a lump sum for major life events (e.g. cancer, stroke, heart attack)

– Replaces up to 75% of your income if you can’t work due to illness or injury

We will help you determine the right lifestyle protection strategy. After all, your ability to generate an income is your most valuable asset.

Our licensing

Grant Millar and G&A Family Investments Pty Ltd t/as Inspired Financial Planners are Authorised Representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313

Advice disclaimer

The information contained on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your personal situation. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from a financial adviser..

Privacy Policy

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: